Puthina Uppu / Menthol Crystals
Menthol Crystal is extracted
from mint leaves with a gentle freezing process. The properties are so
concentrated that just a few crystals are needed to create very powerful
Botanical Name : Mentha arvensis
English Name : Menthol Crystals
Tamil Name : புதினா உப்பு / Pudhina Uppu
Hindi Name : बन पुदीना / Ban pudina
Malayalam Name : പുടിനെ / putina
Telugu Name : ఇగాఇంగ్లీకూర / igaenglikoora
About Pudhina Uppu (Menthol Crystals):-
Menthol Crystal is extracted from mint leaves with a gentle freezing process. The properties are so concentrated that just a few crystals are needed to create very powerful effects.
Benefits of Pudhina Uppu (Menthol Crystals):-
- Menthol for Itching:
- When mixed with a carrier oil or aloe vera gel, menthol crystals can reduce itching.
- Menthol for Hair Care:
- Menthol crystals are used as a Hair growth accelerator. Mix a small amount into the oil and massage onto the scalp before you shower, twice a week.
- Menthol for nausea:
- Menthol crystals can be used to alleviate nausea, especially when the nausea is due to motion sickness
- Menthol for Fever:
- Fever can be reduced by placing a very small amount on the forehead or bottom of the feet.
- Reduces inflammation from a sore throat when applied topically all around the neck. Can be applied directly to cuts, scrapes and bruises to reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Menthol for Respiratory problems:
- For respiratory problems, make your own vapor rub alternative that is more effective and made from safer ingredients with the same cooling feeling.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.