Paal Perungayam / Asafoetida (Raw)
Dried latex exuded from the rhizome or tap root of several species of Ferula, a perennial herb that grows 1 to 1.5m tall. It is part of the celery family Apiaceae. Asafoetida is thought to be in the same genus as silphium, a plant now believed to be extinct, and was used as a cheaper substitute for that historically important herb.
Weight : 10 Grams
Botanical Name : Ferula Asafoetida
English Name : Asafoetida / Devils Dung
Name : பால் பெருங்காயம் / Paal Perungayam
Hindi Name : हींग / Hing
Malayalam Name : കായം / Kaayam
Telugu Name : ఇంగువ / Inguva
About Paal Perungayam (Asafoetida):-
Dried latex exuded from the rhizome or tap root of
several species of Ferula, a perennial herb that grows 1 to 1.5m tall. It is
part of the celery family Apiaceae. Asafoetida is thought to be in the same
genus as silphium.
Benefits of Paal Perungayam (Asafoetida):-
pimples treatment: It is effective in the
treatment of pimples, acne and scars. Because of this, many cosmetic
manufacturers are used perungayam as a component for beauty products.
- Perungayam for blemishes: It is also good to clear out blemishes and give your face a shining look.
- Perungayam for babies’ gas problems: Kids normally cries, especially at night due to forming gases or stomach pain. Paal Perungayam gives them relief.
- Perungayam for digestion: Using fried asafoetida is helpful in curing many stomach related disorders
- Hing for toothache: The problems of toothache and dental issues can be successfully treated with asafoetida.
- Asafoetida for fits: It is good in treating of fits, convulsion and hysteria.
- Perungayam relieves menstrual pain: It gives great and immediate relief from menstrual problems.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.