Mamparupu / Mango Powder
Mango tree is evergreen and erect growing up to 20-45 mt in height with
oval, upright, dome shaped crown and stout trunk. Mango tree is long
lived, known to be 250-300 years with fruits. Leaves of this tree are
linear - oblong, lanceolate - elliptical, pointed from both sides and
arranged on branches in spiral pattern and have soothing aroma.
Botanical Name : Mangifera
English Name : Mango
Tamil Name : மாம்பருப்பு / Mamparupu
Hindi Name : आम / Aam
Malayalam Name: മാങ്ങാ / mangga
Telugu Name : మామిడి / Mamidi
About Mamparupu (Mango Powder):-
Mango tree is evergreen and erect growing up to 20-45 mt in height with oval, upright, dome shaped crown and stout trunk. Mango tree is long lived, known to be 250-300 years with fruits. Leaves of this tree are linear - oblong, lanceolate - elliptical, pointed from both sides and arranged on branches in spiral pattern and have soothing aroma. Red, yellow and green colored flowers occurs in panicles about 3000 in number. Fruit of this plant is large drupe, but differ in shape and size. Yellowish green ripen fruits contains yellow thick pulp with single seed. Seed is oblong, solitary and covered by hard covering.
Internal Benefits of Mamparupu ( Mango Powder ):-
- It improves kapha and is great for the heart.
- Also improves skin complexion and tone while relieving anorexia and throat disorders.
- Sour mango is also a great immunity booster and enhances muscular strength.
- Mango powder combats acidity and boosts the process of digestion.
- It fights constipation and flatulence and ensures timely bowel movement.
- It is best to consume Mango powder regularly to improve your digestive tract and overall health
- Overall, it has a very nourishing and calming effect on the body.
- Mango tree bark has astringent properties which make it useful to pacify kapha and pitta disorders.
- Dried mango flowers are astringent in nature. It is also used for diarrhea, chronic dysentery and catarrh of the bladder.
- Mango powder is great for weight loss too. It contains antioxidants that boost metabolism and help in losing weight fast.
- It is also low in
carbohydrates, which makes it an excellent ingredient for weight loss
External Benefits of Mamparupu ( Mango Powder ):-
How to Consume Mamparupu ( Mango Powder ) Internally:-
Morning - Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, Boil the content for few minutes. once the water gets warm, filter the content and drink it before food. Repeat the same for Evening Dosage after dinner.
How to Apply Mamparupu ( Mango Powder ) Externally:-
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.