Thulasi Vithai / Sacred Basil Seeds (Raw)
Thulasi also known as basil leaves, is a fairly common plant in Indian households.Holy Basil, the “Queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all the herbs found in India! This sacred plant is found in almost every Indian household. Thulasi has been used in India for around 5000 years and is acclaimed for its healing properties of the mind, body and spirit. Tulsi has been widely popular in South Asian countries for many centuries and now is also gaining popularity in the West.
Botanical Name : Ocimum Tenuiflorum
English Name : Sacred Basil Seeds
Tamil Name : துளசி / Thulasi ilai
Hindi Name : तुलसी / Tulsi
Malayalam Name: തുളസി / Tuḷasi
Telugu Name : తులసి / Tulasi
About Thulasi Vithai(Sacred Basil Seeds)
Thulasi also known as basil leaves, is a fairly common plant in Indian households.Holy Basil, the “Queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all the herbs found in India! This sacred plant is found in almost every Indian household. Sacred Basil Seeds has been used in India for around 5000 years and is acclaimed for its healing properties of the mind, body and spirit. Thulasi has been widely popular in South Asian countries for many centuries and now is also gaining popularity in the West.
Sacred Basil Seeds contains less low-fat nutrients and calories. This includes source of essential vitamins for essential essential nutrients such as minerals and health. If you eat a Thulasi leaf on an empty stomach every morning, they control blood pressure and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. You can get natural thulasi vithai at Nattumarunthukadai.
Thulasi (Sacred Basil Seeds) for Cough
Thulasi vithai provide relief for influenza, and fever and cold. Due to the use of these sebaceous drugs, Sacred Basil Seeds can be used to treat goutan cough. Because basil-seed deficiency benefits are effective, Thulasi provides a good solution for treatment like guminous cough. Thulasi Vithai can be used as the best medicine to cure respiratory diseases such as mucus, fever, and cough.
Thulasi (Sacred Basil Seeds) for Diabetics
Thulasi Vithai help control the amount of sugar in the blood and prevent diabetes.
Thulasi (Sacred Basil Seeds) for Stomach Problems
Fibers in the Sacred Basil Seeds prevent the digestive disorders such as regeneration, constipation, flatulence and stomach problems.
Thulasi (Sacred Basil Seeds) for Skin
Benefits of Thulasi Vithai (Sacred Basil Seeds):-
- It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Thulasi Vithai helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
- It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma et cetera.
- Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
- Regular Thulasi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.
- It counters elevated blood sugar levels and is therefore beneficial for diabetics.
- Sacred Basil Seeds helps in regulating uric acid levels in body, thereby elimination risks of developing kidney stones. It is also beneficial for those who have kidney stones.
- According to the Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India, thulsi can help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone – cortisol in the body.
- It can wards off harmful effects of free radicals.
- Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
- Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
- It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums
- Is an effective insect repellant and can aid in treating insect bite.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.