Maruthani ilai / Henna Leaves Dried (Raw)
Henna or Mehandi is a medicinal plant. Its bark and seeds are used in Unani and Ayurvedic medicines. Henna is a middle-sized shrub with many branches. It yields small white or pinkish fragrant flowers in large terminal bunches and small round fruits. This fascinating plant known as worldwide for the beautiful coloring dye used by the orientals to color their hands and body.
Botanical Name : Lawsonia Inermis
English Name : Henna Leaves, Mignonette Tree
Tamil Name : மருதாணி / Maruthani ilai
Hindi Name : मेहंदी / Mehandi
Malayalam Name: മൈലാഞ്ചി / Mailanji
Telugu Name : గోరింటాకు / Gorintaaku
About Maruthani (Henna Leaves):-
Henna or Mehandi is a medicinal plant. Its bark and seeds are used in Unani and Ayurvedic medicines. Henna is a middle-sized shrub with many branches. It yields small white or pinkish fragrant flowers in large terminal bunches and small round fruits. This fascinating plant is known worldwide for the beautiful coloring dye used by the orientals to color their hands and body.
Maruthani ilai / Henna Leaves Dried (Raw) for Hair treatment
All kinds of hair problems can be used in the powder or paste form of Maruthani ilai. Once a week, this paste is applied to the hair by cutting the dandruff, making the hair soft and making shimmering. It can also be used to hide the hair. Henna leaves will adjust your hair and get the shower again.
Maruthani ilai / Henna Leaves Dried (Raw) for heat
Henna has been found to be cooler Inflammation can also be used to remove inflammation. Apply the leaves to the paste and rub the bloated area and leave it until it gets hurt. Then wash it.
Inflammation begins to dry up Maruthani Ilai in the paste form can also be used to stimulate the body's suction. When sleeping on the feet of the henna during the night sleeping, the body will cool down. It is also proven that it works better.
Maruthani ilai / Henna Leaves Dried (Raw) for Head ache
A cooling henna can also be used as a head pain killer. Herring with henna leaves or its powder or paste is also a serious headache. If you use it regularly, It will be a mesmerizing problem. Henna is the best alternative to aspirin pill.
Herbal healing properties such as jaundice have healing properties. Yellow jaundice is a dangerous fever. Sometimes the treatment will be complicated. Hence the healing can be taken as a good Ayurvedic medication to cure jaundice. No side effects will occur.
Maruthani ilai / Henna Leaves Dried (Raw) for Tuberculosis
Henna helps to cure tuberculosis called TB. Henna leaves, powder and paste acts against Tuberculosis. However, it should be used only after consultation with the doctor.
Benefits of Maruthani Ilai (Henna Leaves):-
- Cooling agent: Henna is a great cooling agent. When applied to scrapes and burns it gives relief
- Hair: Henna contains natural ingredients important for hair nourishment. It shares a great bond with hair as it helps to penetrate, cleanse, and thicken the hair shafts which improve the quality of hair. Its also used to treat dandruff. It’s commonly used for coloring hair by mixing it into natural dyes.
- Treats for Headaches
- Treats Baldness: Henna leaves can be used to treat baldness.
- Skin conditions: Henna can be used to treat skin conditions like athletes foot, rashes, and ringworm. It is also an effective sunblock.
- Nails: Henna is known for treating cracked nails. Soak henna leaves in water and leave overnight, then drink this water to treat your cracked nails. Repeat for at least 10 days. You can mix butter with henna powder and use it as a poultice to treat sores filled with pus, manage, and scabies
- Arthritis: You can use henna oil for arthritic and rheumatic pain.
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature, the remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out on our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine-tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Anyhow you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.