Chendooram is a Red color powder, Generally made of metallic compounds and it is used in Siddha medicine, Auyerveda, Unani,Homeopathic and Allopathy medicines and remedies, Bogar, Agithiyar, Kongannar were doing Alchemy and giving that medicine as Chendooram format and have solved many diseases.
Chendooram Powder is been wide employed in Bharat, Persia, Greek and Arabian countries since 2nd century.
Paracelsus, Claudius, Hermes, Trismegistis and Basin Valentine are the scientists within the west were researched and mistreatment these in Ancient era.
- Abrachendooram(Diabetes and urinary diseases)
- Annabhedi Chendooram(Anemia, Jaundice, oedema)
- Arumugha Chendooram (Anaemic conditions, scrofula, colic, headache and rheumatic diseases. conjointly in fissured soles, syphilis, sprue, female internal reproductive organ disorders, orchids and viscus ulcer)
- Ayachendooram(Insufficiency of seminal secretion, spermatorrhoea and ejaculation. conjointly in anemia and rheumatism)
- Chanda Marutha Chendooram (Arthritis, hemiplegia, paralysis, corea, delirium, fevers and syphilitic sores.
- Kantha Chendooram (Microcytic anemia, anemia, obesity, oedema, pouch swelling, rheumatic diseases, enlargement of liver and abdominal tumors)
- Linga Chendooram (All fevers and diseases thanks to vitiated "vatha" and "Kapha". conjointly in skin diseases, nervous debility)
- Mandoora Chendooram (Anemia, jaundice, vomiting, dyspepsia, hiccup, tastelessness and loss of appetite)
- Padikara Chendooram (Menorrhagia, bleeding)
Procurement & Agriculture Method:
90% of Our Herbs are Wild crops and 100% organic by nature; remaining 10% are organically grown, dried, and pulverized with no chemical or preservatives.
The Consumption details and benefits listed out in our website are taken from Tamil ancient books and Siddha records, as well as its been further fine tuned by our Siddha Doctors Team. Any how you are requested to consult your Doctor before use.